Compass Design is an established web design agency specialising in responsive WordPress sites. To meet our customer needs as quickly and effectively as possible and expand our range of services, we need to add to our team of associates.
We are looking for experienced UK-based web and graphic designers and web developers to work with us and be part of the Compass Design team.
What sort of people do we need?
We need a mix of skills among our team, so the exact skills needed for each person are flexible, but the range of skills we want to recruit are:
- Graphic design – in particular logo design
- Web design, including UX design
- Front end developers – HTML/CSS
- Back end/PHP developers
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Full time freelancers – we need this to be your day job, not a hobby
- Ability to travel to Birmingham for occasional meetings.
What do we offer in return?
- Between 40% and 60% of what the client pays us for each project, depending on your level of input.
- A contribution to your training and development, including subsiding training courses and conferences where relevant.
- Being part of the Compass Design team – working with us to develop the team’s skills, share ideas and contribute to the development of the business
- After a year, the option to have a share in profits consistent with your input.
Interested? Here’s what happens next
Feel free to call Rachel McCollin on 07858 378178 or email email@example.com if you’d like more information.
Read the detailed information sheet for full details of what skills we need and what we need our associates to do.
To apply, complete the application form with details of your skills and experience.
We will be meeting applicants in Birmingham on Wednesday 30 May. If you can’t make that, please tell us in your application and we will try to be flexible. We can also meet you before WordCamp in Edinburgh on 13 July if you’ll be there.
At the meeting, we will have a chat with you about how you might contribute to the team and we will also ask you to complete an exercise to show us what you can do – this will be relevant to your skill set. This will be very informal and last a couple of hours in total.
We will let you know within a week of meeting you whether we would like to take you on as an associate